top of page


Water/ Wastewater Treatment


This product is a clear to pale yellow liquid with an odor that ranges between none to a very slightly sugar odor.
Skin and eye contact with 50% citric should be avoided due to severe irritation. Inhalation of this product can be irritating to the nose, mouth, throat and lungs. Citric Acid-50% will corrode copper, zinc, aluminum and their alloys. Reactions with bases will produce excessive heat. Citric is an organic acid that should be stored above 10C and below 60C. It is used as a buffer to adjust pH of water, to lower pH of soil, to preserve food, clean hard water deposits, and stain remover and bleaching agent for wood.

Ready to Purchase?

bottom of page