CITRIC ACID 50%
This product is a clear to pale yellow liquid with an odor that ranges between none to
a very slightly sugar odor.
Skin and eye contact with 50% citric should be avoided due to severe irritation.
Inhalation of this product can be irritating to the nose, mouth, throat and lungs.
Citric Acid-50% will corrode copper, zinc, aluminum and their alloys. Reactions
with bases will produce excessive heat. Citric is an organic acid that should be stored above 10C and below 60C.
It is used as a buffer to adjust pH of water, to preserve food, clean
hard water deposits, and stain remover and bleaching agent for wood.